* CarFax 1-Owner Vehicle! * Starlight Headliner! * Two-Tone Black / Graphite Exterior w/ Black Interior!
* The Wraith Package * Polished Stainless Steel Package * Comfort Entry System * Adaptive Headlights * High-Beam Assistance * Lane Departure Warning * Heads-Up Display * Night Vision * Lambswool Floormats * RR Monogram to all Headrests * Driver's Assistance 3 * Camera System * Front Ventilated Seats * Seat Piping * Stainless Steel Pinstripes * RR Inlays to Monitor Lid * Wraith Treadplates * Leather Boot Floor * Aluminum hood * Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers * Xenon Headlights * 6.6 liter V-12 Engine * 8-Speed Automatic Transmission * Rear, Side, & Top View Cameras * Electronically Retracting Spirit of Ecstasy grille ornament * Electronically regulated Coach Doors w/ power closing assistance * Park Distance Control * Self-Righting Wheel Centers * Bluetooth Hands-free Technology * Automatic 4 Zone Climate Control * Premium Audio System
* NATIONWIDE ENCLOSED TRANSPORT OPTIONS AVAILABLE * FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE * ALL TRADES CONSIDERED
The Wraith attracts buyers who understand that they are getting the best of everything out of their car. The Wraith's power comes from a twin-turbocharged 6.6L V12 that makes a staggering 624 horsepower, sent to the rear wheels through an 8-speed automatic gearbox.
Despite weighing over 5,000 pounds, the Wraith can reach 60 mph in a claimed 4.4 seconds. But of course, no one is going to be taking their Wraith to the local drag strip to see what it can do; the Wraith is all about sustained, high speed cruising, to which it is wonderfully suited. Thanks in part to its long wheelbase, the Wraith has one of the best rides of any car available in the U.S. Yet because of its advanced chassis, well damped suspension and 20-inch wheels, it corners without much body roll. Drivers will find that the Wraith is a wonderful place to watch the miles melt away comfortably and easily. The cruise control will even slow down for corners and speed back up when exiting them.
There's much that can be said about the Rolls-Royce Wraith's styling: The front of the car looks upright and traditional, while the rear has a sloping fastback roofline that is both elegant and edgy. Rolls-Royce likes to say that the car has a touch of noir to it. Overall it's a bit of a departure from the normally conservative styling that Rolls-Royce is known for.
Being a Rolls-Royce, virtually everything is customizable. Exteriors are available in single shades or in myriad two-tone combinations. The interior color palette is also customizable, featuring a dizzying array of options including things like bespoke stitching in the leather or a buyer's choice of 16 different types of wood paneling. Seats can be optioned with a massaging function in addition to being heated and cooled. Even the kickplates come in a choice of three different styles.
More conventional amenities are of course available as well. The standard stereo system is a 1300-watt affair that features eighteen speakers and sounds amazing. Convenience features available include a "Comfort access" system which unlocks the door at a touch of the handle, and a trunk that can be accessed via a sweep of the foot under the rear bumper. Lambswool carpeting and a roof stitched with LED lights to resemble a starry night are just a couple of the other outlandish options available on the Wraith that help to make it one of the finest luxury touring cars money can buy.
Unparalleled Luxury And Customization
Rolls-Royce Exclusivity And Prestige
The Wraith receives slight changes to the features list for 2015, giving buyers more options for customizing their cars.
The Rolls-Royce Wraith is a personal luxury coupe of the highest order. With a price tag that can easily eclipse $300,000, it is the last word in luxurious high speed cruising. Unlike the bigger sedans sold by Rolls-Royce, the Wraith is smaller, sportier and features much bolder styling. Still, the Wraith should not be confused with a sports car. Despite admirable handling for its size, the Wraith is a big heavy car that makes luxury, not handling, its top priority. With such a lofty price tag, the Wraith doesn't have much direct competition. It exists for those who are looking to drive (or be driven) in the greatest level of comfort possible. It is for those for whom the Bentley Continental, Mercedes-Benz CL-Class and 6-series BMW are too average. It is for people who want the best there is to offer among the most luxurious cars available.
Engine: Twin-Turbocharged 6.6L DOHC Direct Injection V12
Transmission: ZF 8HP90 8-Speed Automatic
Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
2.81 Axle Ratio
90-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
220 Amp Alternator
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
4-Corner Auto-Leveling Suspension
Front And Rear Active Anti-Roll Bars
Automatic w/Driver Control Height Adjustable Automatic Ride Control Comfort Ride Adaptive Suspension
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.