* SEPT 2019: FULL SERVICE COMPLETED: OIL SERVICE, CABIN & ENGINE AIR FILTERS REPLACED, BRAKE FLUSH, AND ELIGIBLE FOR ROLLS ROYCE PROVENANCE CPO WARRANTY
* PRISTINE EXAMPLE * DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIOR * MOCCASIN MONO LEATHER INTERIOR * STARLIGHT HEADLINER * HIGH DEFINITION RADIO * SATELLITE RADIO * DAYTIME LIGHTS FUNCTION * COLOR KEYED BOOT TRIM * VENEERED STEERING WHEEL SPOKES * RR MONOGRAM TO ALL HEADRESTS * BRUSHED STEEL PACKAGE * CAMERA SYSTEM ( FT & RR ) * 21" STAR WHEELS ( SILVER) * ROSEWOOD * VOICE PROCESSING SYSTEM * AUDIO INTEGRATION FOR IPOD * NAVIGATION * MOBILE PHONE PREPARATION
* NATIONWIDE ENCLOSED TRANSPORT OPTIONS AVAILABLE * FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE * EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTIONS AVAILABLE * ALL TRADES CONSIDERED
This Phantom Coupe is propelled by a direct-injection 6.7L V12-engine that makes 453 horsepower at 5,350 rpm and 531 pounds-feet of torque available at 3,500 rpm. Variable valve and camshaft control helps power the 6-speed automatic, rear-wheel-drive hard-top 5700-pound vehicle. Rolls Royce claims a top speed is 155 mph.
The Coupe rides on a wheelbase 9.8 inches shorter than that of the sedan, and strives for handling performance with a weight distribution of 49/51 front & rear. Stopping the Phantom Coupe are huge 14" disc brakes all around. 21" alloy wheels are standard. Exterior highlights include Rolls Royce's trademark imposing chrome grille. Standard bi-xenon projector beam headlights are standard as are rain-sensing wipers, daytime running lamps and thin LED side markers.
Of course Rolls Royce's interior provides luxury and the highest standards of craftsmanship. Heated leather 6-way power-adjustable front seats come standard. The trunk comes with an automatic power closer mechanism and sophisticated memory system remembers mirror and seat settings. Dual-zone climate control is standard as well. Wood trim abounds inside, and six different veneers are optional.
Rolls Royce's name for the convertible version of the Phantom Coupe is "Drophead". The convertible is accomplished via a 5-layer cashmere-lined insulated power-folding soft-top. Rolls' attention to this detail means that even in soft-top form, the Phantom Coupe is quiet and exceedingly comfortable.
Virtually any exterior hue can be ordered through Rolls Royce's "Bespoke" customized vehicle program. An array of optional wheels are available as options, as are additional wood veneered interior appointments, iPod integration, leather headliner and front and rear camera system.
The World's Top-of-the-line Luxury Coupe
The Ultimate Status Symbol
2009 marks the premiere year for the Phantom hard-top coupe, the first 2-door hard-top made by Rolls Royce since 1975. The Phantom coupe now comes in both convertible and coupe form. Both vehicles represent the impressive capabilities of one of Europe's premiere luxury car marquees.
Created under the BMW banner, the 2009 5-passenger Phantom Coupe features strong A-frame construction, giving the Phantom a stiff body structure for a sportier, more powerful drive. Firm rear shocks and spring rates plus a thick rear roll bar add to the ultimate luxury-performance drive. Rolls Royce's reputation for unparalleled luxury and performance means the Phantom Coupe provides the ultimate in luxury craftsmanship.
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.