* ONE OF THE BEST, CLEANEST EXAMPLES OF A MP4-12C YOU WILL FIND * LOADED WITH OPTIONS $345,020 MSRP * LOW MILES
* ACTIVE AND TRANSFERABLE MCLAREN EXTENDED SERVICE CONTRACT: EXPIRES MAY 08, 2019
* SOLD IN 2017 BY MCLAREN ATLANTA TO A LOCAL CLIENT * PEARL WHITE (ELITE) EXTERIOR PAINT * CONTRAST STITCHING ON DASHBOARD * COLOR COORDINATED STEERING WHEEL * CARBON FIBER MIRROR CASINGS * CARBON CERAMIC BRAKES * ORANGE BRAKE CALIPERS * CARBON FIBER DIFFUSER * CARBON FIBER SILL PANELS * CARBON FIBER TURNING VANES * CARBON FIBER SPLITTER * CARBON FIBER ENGINE COVERS * SUPER-LIGHTWEIGHT FORGED WHEELS * STEALTH FINISH WHEELS * SPORTS EXHAUST * STEALTH PACK * ELECTRIC AND HEATED SEATS * MEMORY SEATS * IRIS UPGRADE WITH SATELLITE NAVIGATION AND MERIDIAN SOUND SYSTEM * VEHICLE LIFTER * FRONT AND REAR PARKING SENSORS * CUSTOM ZONED INTERIOR * MCLAREN ORANGE / CARBON BLACK * NATIONWIDE TRANSPORT OPTIONS AVAILABLE * FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE * EXTENDED SERVICE CONTRACT OPTIONS AVAILABLE * ALL TRADES WELCOME
The McLaren MP4-12C, or 12C as it's simply called, is offered as a Coupe or Spider. Power in the MP4-12C comes from a special 3.8L twin-turbocharged V8 engine that was co-developed between McLaren and racing-technology legend Ricardo.
The special engine makes 616 horsepower and 443 pound-feet of torque, and comes with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox that can that rocket the 12C to 60 mph in 3.1 seconds and on to a top speed of 207 mph. McLaren claims that while the engine can rev all the way to 8,500 rpm, it makes 80 percent of its peak torque below 2,000 rpm.
This high-performance sports car has the engine mounted mid-ship, with rear-wheel drive and a carbon fiber 'monocell' chassis. The Proactive Chassis Control suspension system offers multiple modes that allow this model to be more settled on city streets but dynamically tighter for the track. Braking is provided by big 4-piston disc brakes, and ceramic brakes that include an upgrade to 6-piston front calipers are available.
With the 12C Spider, all the performance of the Coupe is included, but also a retractable hardtop setup that can go from coupe to open-top car in just 17 seconds. The Spider is only about 90 pounds heavier than the Coupe.
A special Intake Sound Generator (ISG) takes intake sounds and pipes them into the vehicle, allowing the driver to better enjoy the engine noise in Sport or Track modes without the car itself being any louder on the outside. An Active Dynamics Panel (ADP) wraps the sound, powertrain and suspension settings all together, allowing you to select between Normal, Sport, and Track modes, depending on the driving conditions and your mood.
Functionally, the 12C borrows a lot of advanced technology from F1 racing. For instance there's an active airbrake--a type of spoiler that adds downforce and aerodynamic resistance at high speeds, reducing braking distances by up to 20 meters. Single-hinge 'dihedral' doors, first seen on the McLaren F1, make it easier to get in, with less space spent toward hinges.
The 12C is about 178 inches long and 75 inches wide, which isn't significantly larger than a compact sedan. It's a 2-seater inside--snug, but spacious enough for the tallest adults, and with a touch-screen Meridian surround-sound audio system that has Bluetooth streaming and a USB port. Buyers can opt for a completely customized, 'bespoke' interior--with options for materials like Alcantara, several types of leather and carbon fiber--through McLaren Special Operations. Other options include parking sensors, a sport exhaust system, power heated seats and a navigation system but many more appearance and customization extras are available.
Unparalleled Supercar Looks
Intense Performance With Daily Drivability
Extensive Personalization Potential
There are no major changes to the McLaren MP4-12C for 2014, although it's the last year for this model, which is effectively being replaced by the 650S in the lineup. Later in the model year, an Active Aero system (that will help with high-speed braking and stability) will be added as a standard feature, as will an improved touch-screen interface.
The McLaren MP4-12C is about as close as one can get to a Formula 1 racer in a production, road-going sports car--and what makes the 12C all the more attractive is that it's versatile and comfortable enough for daily driving.
McLaren boasts that the 12C's engine has among the highest ratio of power output to CO2 (emissions) output--making it extremely efficient and eco-friendly considering its performance.
Engine: 3.8L Twin-Turbocharged V8
Transmission: 7-Speed Dual Clutch Automated Manual -inc: Seamless Shift Gearbox (SSG) w/Pre-Cog rocker gearshift controls, Using the Active Dynamics Panel situated in the center console of the 12C's cockpit, the characteristics of the SSG transmission can be switched through three different settings: Normal, Sport and Track modes, Each provide a progressive immediacy of gear shift, operated through finger-tip controls mounted on a rocker behind the 12C steering wheel: upshift by either pulling w/the right hand or pushing w/the left, and vice versa to downshift, 'Automatic' mode, 'Launch Control' and 'Winter' modes can also be selected on the Active Dynamics Panel, the latter changing all electronic functions to suit low grip conditions and delivering maximum driver aid and support
Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, Pre-Cog Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls and Oil Cooler
Premium Shock Absorbers
4-Corner Auto-Leveling Suspension
Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Sport Tuned Adaptive Suspension
Electro-Hydraulic Power Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Radio: Meridian Audio System w/Media Player/40GB Hard Drive -inc: a Meridian 2-channel, 4-speaker sound system,40-gigabyte hard drive w/media player, AM/FM radio, portrait-stye touch-screen, USB/PDMI and audio jack ports, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, and electronic user's manual
Radio w/Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control and 40 Gb Internal Memory
4 Meridian Speakers
Digital Signal Processor
Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Entertainment System w/Digital Media
Sport Bucket Seats
Bucket Front Seats
4-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter and Illuminated Entry
Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
Driver Foot Rest
Cloth Door Trim Insert
Part Leather Seat Trim w/Space Fabric Inserts -inc: The dash and surrounding surfaces are trimmed w/a textured fabric that is 35-percent lighter than leather and available in three colors, A unique, lightweight 3D-effect Space Fabric is used on the door panels and seat inners and is available in four distinctive shades
Interior Trim -inc: Aluminum Instrument Panel Insert, Aluminum Door Panel Insert, Leather/Aluminum Console Insert, Aluminum Interior Accents and Leather Upholstered Dashboard
Full Alcantara Simulated Suede Headliner
Day-Night Rearview Mirror
Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
Front Map Lights
Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
Full Carpet Floor Covering
Carpet Floor Trim
FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
Power Door Locks
Outside Temp Gauge
Fixed Front Head Restraints
Front Center Armrest
2 12V DC Power Outlets
Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
ABS And Driveline Traction Control
Side Impact Beams
Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Door-Mounted Side Airbags
Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.